Saturday 25 May 2019

Are we there yet?

I managed to get back to sleep eventually after Doodlebean woke me up at 7:30am on the first day of the holidays! She was apparently desperate for her coco pops so I sent her downstairs with ‘the wise and grey one’ while I went back to bed.

I woke up at 10:30 without the aid of an alarm, so figured I ought to get up as I hadn’t even packed our stuff yet- not time to even fart at the end of term and way too much to do over half term too for that matter. I am now just hoping that I managed to pack everything we needed, as I didn’t really allow much time for double checking...
Thankfully we didn’t really need to rush too much as we couldn’t check in our hotel room until 3pm anyway. Took a nice scenic route up to Liverpool, for the first part of the journey, then the wise and grey one decided to join the motorway for the last bit. Not too stressful apart from Doodlebean having a meltdown every now and then because Willis was being a nuisance.

Finally found the Q car park and had to use google maps to walk 5 mins to find the hotel. Checked in easily enough too! The room from the window was just epic...and the sockets tripped so couldn’t charge my phone... on top of that I only had the lead and not the charger either 🙀 £5 for a new charger from the cash only phones shop in Liverpool 😂😂😂


No comments:

Post a Comment