Monday 23 January 2017

changing privacy settings before work

First keep in touch day at work went ok, useful & interesting training so my brain has worked hard to stay focused all day. 

It was one of those days that I could have easily been caught out quickly if I had glazed over. Lunch was buffet style, but I was that clammed from my new runner uber fast metabolism that I could quite frankly have eaten a scabby donkey, complete with its hooves. There were no other food alternatives and I am on a mission to eat 3 meals a day. I therefore had to make myself eat the buffet food, by being mindful of the pieces at the bottom that had so far remained untouched by other people's fingers (cue OCD inner panic of issues with other people' hygiene- AKA shit samples in the ice machine and pee samples in the bar peanuts aaarggghh). 
https://cestlaviebabydotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/stress-mother-running-late-kids-city-school-work-rushing-her-children-funny-concept-busy-33822931.jpg

My organisation was a bit shit tonight, I totally missed the opportunity to go for my planned run. My choice for tea was met with a lemon lips response, even though I stopped off for extra bits on my way home. I have food going damp in the garage as I tried to store them in the cool arctic conditions over Christmas. I have a feckin massive pile of shit still waiting to go up the loft, which waves at me each night as I tuck the boys into bed. I have felt proper stressed tonight, wondering how the hell I am going to fit everything in when I am back to work full time. I had managed to get home for 4pm, but we still ended up rushing to get tea done in time to get the boys to karate for 6:30pm. I did enjoy watching my boys sparring though tonight, they're both getting very good and Dudestar is looking forward to entering his first competition in March. 

This is my half an hour peace at the end of the day. I haven't read with my boys or played with Doodlebean for longer than 5 minutes, but that's what happens when your children have week day hobbies I suppose. It is a lot better than them playing on technological gadgets all night too.

I will also need to change my blog to invitation only I think, due to returning to work. I know I'm a bit of a dufus, but if you have enjoyed sharing my journey and reading my blogs or you find yourself in the same boat, then please 'like' my page before I change the settings. My intention was to show that many of us have the same daily battles and that social media is supportive and motivating as well as being a platform for 'perfect people with their perfect lives'.



No comments:

Post a Comment