Monday 2 January 2017

Forward planning... footwear!

The first of my challenges is planned ready for this weekend, the day after my birthday. This is a challenge as I usually NEVER go anywhere without the famalam (apart from work obviously). Dave is being an absolute saint and having quality time with all 4 of them while I am gone. I have booked to go and see the Lion King at the Lyceum theatre on Saturday night with the girls.  Every time I watch the youtube video it makes me giddy!

I spent several days (well, nights lying in bed with the ipad) being a tight arse, trawling the internet for bargain tickets and booked them before Christmas. I decided ,that as I was unlikely to ever get round to watching another West End show we ought to get decent seat tickets. I can of course justify the tickets as I shall only be 40 once! 
I'm so lucky to have really awesome friends going with me too... Alex has hopefully booked the train tickets so that's another bargain purchase sorted... She also messaged to say that I have a surprise on Sunday (Giddy kid moment). What also made my day was that Carol Cake text to say that she has booked some tickets for us to go on the London Eye!! Busy weekend ahead.

With this in mind I was extremely lazy today and didn't get up until late, need to re-set the old body clock. Decided I ought to go into town to fetch my new shoes ready for Saturday and get some new trainers ready for running. Honestly, how many types of trainers are there for running? Dave was like, 'have you looked on the inernet to see which ones are best?' of course I did... I googled 'trainers for running' and that was it.

   neck breakers lol!
    mmmmm comfy!!

Chasewater running club replied to say they hopefully have a beginners course in the spring, but in the meantime I have downloaded the couch to 5K app to my phone and it looks pretty harmless for little old me ...and I was honestly going to go running tonight, but it was icy. I'm already going to feel like a bit of a goon going running, but if I slip on ice and land on my face... decided to leave it until the weather is slightly better.

I have started looking for placed to do my skydive too, please let me know if you can recommend anywhere.
I have so far crocheted 3 premi baby hats, so may do a couple more tonight… probably while I sit upstairs as Isabelle fights the urge to go to sleep again..

No comments:

Post a Comment