Tuesday 3 January 2017

Much more productive day

I got up slightly earlier today, making the most of the last day of Christmas holidays before the school run. Received an email back about my dress, hoping it will arrive by Friday as it is being dispatched today or tomorrow. I really don’t fancy a last minute dash on Friday and I don’t fit any other dresses in my possession due to having an 8 month old baby post natal body Doh!

Today was all about motivating myself to do the jobs I have been putting off for the last week or so. I have been food shopping and finally took all of the Christmas wrapping to the tip (I’ve been driving round with it in my boot for over a week after getting fed up of tripping over it in the lounge!) I forgot the damned wood off my driveway though, so I will have that haunting me until my next tip run… which is also on my list.

My food shopping was slightly distracting, those ‘running and yoga bargains’ were very off-putting… and of course I now need to make sure I use everything, so I have booked a pilates taster session at Burntwood Rugby club. Even that was a nightmare as I had to book a date when I know Dave is off work, oh the joys of shifts!

I also have to wait until after the weekend, while Dave is off work until I can start running… I know I should go during the day while it’s light and safe to run, but I’m going to look like such a dufus running. It’s a good job the jog and walk intervals are quite short on that app. What on earth are you supposed to do about drinking while you run? Put it in some sort of awkward bag that whacks you while you walk/ run or hold it in your hand and get hand ache? Saying that, the pelvic floor is still recovering, maybe I’d best not drink!
I have also set up my just giving page today, having decided that I shall raise money for the Children with Cancer UK charity as it is close to my heart. I have debated long and hard about which charity to raise money for, as there are so many to choose from that have a form place in my heart, but that also receive far more funding as they are more well known. See the link on the side for my just giving page, please be generous and leave some motivational messages.

Tickets are all booked on the Virgin train to London Euston for Saturday… OMG, the thought of busy train stations makes me have a panic flap attack… I’m sh*tting myself at the thought of it, totally unreasonable I know. 
Image result for panic and excitement quote

No comments:

Post a Comment