Friday 6 January 2017

did I tell you I'm 40 today?

Well as it's my birthday, that means just one thing... I've shaved my legs in the middle of winter.

This morning was so lovely, greeted by cuddles and smiling faces wishing me a happy birthday. Claude made my heart melt as she sang a line from a lovely song for me, which bought back fond memories of watching all the Barbie movies when she was little. Ever seen the 12 dancing princesses? She was absolutely obsessed with the film and sang the song to me on my birthday when she was about 6. I hope she still sings it for me when I am very old, and forgetful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaslwZK-uNg

Once everyone was at school, I had a lovely cuppa and catch up with Sammy Boo & bump, then it turned into a day like any other (apart from facebook birthday messages from people which was lovely, reminding me that it's my birthday). I tootled off to Tesco with my little Doodlebean to get my neutral tights which I forgot yesterday and while I was there I managed to spend £40 on crap (including my choccy cake!). Didn't end up getting a Costa though, resisted the urge as I can use it to pay for a Costa in LONDON TOMORROW yay!!

I have checked out 2 places today for my skydive, so if anyone has done one before it would be helpful to know about where you went etc. Thinking of the best time of year to do it too.

I have contemplated checking my suitcase ready for tomorrow, but know that if I check it again too early I will over pack all sorts of shit I won't need... I mean we are actually only there for 1 night, but it is already going to require 2 posh dresses and 2 pairs of posh shoes. It will look like I'm going away for a week if i'm not careful... So exciting.

Image result for overpacked suitcase

My little doodle bean is fast asleep, so I may get myself an early night ready for a 6:30 am get up. I NEVER get up this early on a Saturday EVER. The boys are still watching a film, so hopefully they will lie in tomorrow so I can at least get ready in a peaceful sleepwalking trance.

Bring on the jovialities girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment