Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!!!

Well New Years eve was a good laugh! 
My house always seems mad when we have guests, it makes my boys that little bit crazier than usual. I'm glad we were at home as I would probably have been stressing so much about the level of excitement (like mega hyper) and the noise. It's always nice when you are surrounded by people who know your family best, none of that pretence crap. Crazy Carol Cake and I have compared our challenges and I was pleasantly surprised by the similarities.

My challenges are a mixture of longer and short term goals, doing a bit for myself and for others. I may need some help and recommendations on the way, so feel free to drop me a message... I am going to try to keep a journal too, so that I have pictures and reminders of my 365 days along with any other memorable moments. 

Here's to 2017, may it bring plenty of good health and happiness!!

See a west end theatre show
Plan a fundraiser with a target of at least 2K
Tandem parachute jump
Start running - run a half marathon
Learn to play a musical instrument (piano?)
Learn a language
Finish my MEd/ apply for PGCE qualification cert.
Learn how to dance
Study photography 
Start painting & drawing again
Make something with sewing machine.
Crochet a finished pattern item.
Learn mindfulness, maybe teach it.
Be organised with housework.
Keep track of everything with family, important dates etc.
Make time for family & friends, go out once a month with either.
Attend exercise class regularly (yoga/ Pilates)
Sort out study & garage, visit tip!
Go on a family holiday
Wash & clean my car at least once a month.
Leave work before 5pm at least 3 days a week.
Go to the dentist at least once this year
Go camping with my children.
Save some money in an account for a year without touching a penny of it.
Send relatives birthday cards in time for their birthday.
Arrange Isabelle's christening.
Start a small business selling homemade craft stuff.
Write a book ready for publishing.
Have 1 pamper night each month for myself (do nails, shave legs etc)
Bake and decorate a cake for someone special.
Experience first class travel.
Swim a mile
Feed a zoo animal
Meet someone famous 
Have a tattoo 
Monthly date night with Dave, 12 different places.
Retake my motorbike test
Knit 40 hats for premi baby unit.
40 random acts of kindness.
Watch a movie from every year since 1977
Find out local, national & global news from the day I was born

 Image result for motivational quotes determination





No comments:

Post a Comment