Thursday 26 January 2017

Pahfartes class was successful

I decided when I got up this morning and looked out at the foolish builders working on my neighbours extension, that it looked way too cold to go for a run. I pictured myself slipping on ice and dangly ice bogeys hanging from my nose, as my nose always seems to run along with me.

This decision was also fuelled by the fear that my next run involves running for a whole 3 minutes and I know that it will definitely almost kill me. I actually hit my personal best time on Tuesday so felt very pleased with myself.
Did I tell you that I ran a different route, along the canal last time, listening to Foo Fighters?  Well I think that is what nearly killed me. I was looking on t'interweb for motivating running music last night... and apparently I need jogging music that is about 153 beats per minute for a good jogging pace. It appears 'Something from Nothing' is 187 beats per minute - No wonder it was hard. My perfect running Foo tunes look like 'Everlong, Breakout, Free me, Generator, DOA and Congregation'. May have to try this out tomorrow.

   

I figured I ought to go and do the dreaded shopping today, as we had run out of milk and I don't think I could produce anything else out of the ingredients in my kitchen cupboards that would be nutritionally acceptable as a meal. I know I shouldn't go shopping when I'm hungry, so this made shopping more of a challenge as I was absolutely clammed. I seem to be constantly starving just lately. I mostly bought what I intended and I haven't totally starved everyone of chocolate this week. Got to the till and just as I paid, I got a text from Dave telling me we need chuffin tea bags. The lady on the till must have seen my frustration or felt my pain and went to fetch me some, so that I didn't have to leave Doodlebean in the trolley by the till. What a lovely lady... she made my day she did.
I can of course forgive Dave as he had cooked our bacon and egg butties for breakfast, even though he told me afterwards that he had given me the wrinkly bollock egg.
Image may contain: one or more people and food
He then cooked tea while me and Willis met up with a friend from work for a quick cheeky Costa after dropping Claude off. I had just enough time to cram my tea down my neck hole and get changed before heading off for the free taster session of pilates.

I actually did better than I thought I would, I didn't die and I didn't struggle too much - unlike when I tried my youtube pilates session a few weeks ago. I have however decided it should be call 'pahfartes'  rather than pilates though, as so many of the moves just made my tea gurgle with an over whelming need to blow from my exercise blow hole like a steam train.

I now have to somehow try and fit in a date with Dave before January is out- Do you think it counts if I take him to Mozza's for a full English breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment